Monday, May 16, 2011

Warm Cat on My Feet

Pumpkin is currently laying on my legs sleeping. I know for a fact I should not let him sleep. If I do it will mean that tonight, when I'm tired and just want to relax, he will be awake and full of energy and begging me to play. If I let him sleep now I will pay for it later. And even though I know this for a fact, I can not bring myself to wake him up. He is too cute and it is so nice having this bonding time with him. He is definitely not a lap cap, so having him sleeping on me is a very rare and special thing.

Today it seems as if the weather can't decide what it wants to do. It started out overcast and cold, and there is still a 30% chance of rain all day, but currently it is sunny out. I doubt it will stay that way long.

So far my big accomplishment for the day, other than bathing, was to update my passwords for my various online services to more robust and secure ones. For those that are gamers, you may have heard of all the problems Sony has been having lately with the PSN. The more I read about what was happening, the more concerned I was about my own internet security, so I felt it was time to do some updating.

I highly recommend everyone take the time to make sure their passwords are secure. You can never be too safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment