Friday, May 6, 2011

A Cool, Crisp Fall Day

In May, here in Seattle, we are currently having what I would consider some nice Fall weather. The skies are overcast, there is a hint of rain in the air, and it is cold enough that I have to sit here wrapped in a blanket to keep warm. In May. Apparently we have just decided to skip spring all together. I am finding myself very curious as to what this summer will be. We don't normally get any heat until around August, so it will be awhile before we can tell.

Yesterday got better. I went over to my friend Christy's to write and chat and it ended up being a good day. I really enjoy going over there, even if we don't get as much writing as we need to done, because Christy has such a different point of view on some things than I do. It is very refreshing to pick someone's brain and get new ideas and a new outlook on things. And it is always fun to gossip.

I feel very calm today. I'm not sure why, but my mind just feels relaxed and, honestly, fairly blank. I don't feel excessively stressed or worried about anything and I don't have any major issues rolling around in my head. I suppose this is a good thing.

I feel I am close to figuring out what I want out of life. This has been difficult for me for several reasons, but I feel like I am getting close to figuring it out. At least for right now.

I think that is all for now.

1 comment:

  1. I had a good time too. Next week we will use a timer and force ourselves to stop having so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete