Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Return of the BF

Not to be confused with the Return of the Jedi.

So today is the day my BF finally returns from his trip to China. I am quite happy to have him back. As you might have guessed from the few posts I did while he was gone, I was feeling lonely without him. Not that I just sat in the apartment and waited on him to get back. I went to three different social engagements over the past weekend, which is a lot for me. And while it was great to get out and be around people, coming home to an BF-less apartment was still lonely.

With all that said though, it will be an adjustment having him back. For the past week I've pretty much been in bachelor mode. I've enjoyed the silence of the apartment. I've done what I wanted without worrying if he wants to do it or not. I haven't had someone asking me 10 times "So what do you want to do today?" I've just done what I've wanted and enjoyed the freedom.

It will be even worse now that his school is out and I'm still unemployed. We will be together in this small apartment 24/7. One of us might not survive. ;-)

But for all my bluster, I am happy to have him back and happy to share this space with him. Now if only his plane would hurry up and land!

No comments:

Post a Comment