Saturday, June 18, 2011

Being Alone

I have a cat helping me write this post FYI. If I devolve into sentences of "meow meow meow" you'll know why.

So the BF has been gone now for roughly 3 days. It is odd being in the apartment alone. I feel I should add a caveat to this. Even without the BF around I have two loving, talkative, furry beings who live with me. So even alone I am not truly alone. And however much they may like to talk, it isn't the same as conversing with an actual human being. They seem to have very one track minds for one thing.

Hmmmm, maybe it isn't that different from talking to a human after all.

Anywho, when the BF was still in school I didn't see him that much some days of the week. Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays we got maybe 15 minutes to talk before he had to go to bed to start the day all over. But we had the weekends and even if he was asleep there was someone here.

I can't say being alone has been a bad thing. It is certainly much quieter around here. But I do miss having him around. Doing things with someone else is better than doing them alone.

Okay, so the cat is about to drive me crazy with his begging for something, so I have to go deal with him. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment