Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dull

Single word titles appears to be all I can manage these days.

As I sit here and rack my brain for something to talk about, I am struck at how dull the past few days have been. I have not left the house since Sunday. Which wasn't so bad when I thought today was Wednesday but now that I realize it is Thursday, well, it seems bad. And due to it being a major video game week, I've spent copious amounts of time sitting in front of the idiot box.

That's not to say I haven't done things. I finished the revisions on a short story and sent it to my Mom and BF to read. Mom said she was really impressed which made me happy, the BF has yet to read it. I spent an hour yesterday working on various emails to people. Yay for a social life I suppose. And I have done a spot of dusting and sweeping. So it hasn't all been sitting around.

Nothing just feels important enough to comment on. I don't want to get out of the habit of blogging though. I know myself well enough to know that if I go for too long without making a post, then I will just forget about it all together. And I do want to keep doing this. I suppose I need to come up with a list of topics to talk about whenever I don't have anything else going on.

And lastly, on a bit of a side note, on two separate occasions in two separate places in our apartment I have found an ant on me. I have no idea where they are coming from and if it were just the one I wouldn't have worried, but with it having happened twice I am a bit concerned. Is it possible for them to just be crawling out of my skin? Do I have ants inside of me? I would prefer that to them coming in the apartment from outside somewhere. They can be such a bitch to get rid of. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment