Monday, April 18, 2011

The Sickness Has Lifted

I was sick most of last week. It truly sucked. I can't say it was the worst cold I've ever had, but it was bad enough I was fuzzy headed and had trouble focusing on much of anything. In addition, since I am unemployed, I ended up spending most of my week sitting on my butt watching TV and feeling miserable. Needless to say, by the end of the week I was very unhappy.

Thankfully today I am feeling mostly better. I still feel a little congested, but my energy is back and I feel like doing things again. Not that I have much to do. Being unemployed means a lot of free time.

Last night we watched the new HBO show Game of Thrones with a couple of friends. It was really good. I loved the sets and the acting was top notch. I think having read at least the first book helped me keep up with what was happening, so I wasn't lost like some people complain about being.

I'm trying to focus on the positive a bit more this week. Last week with the sickness and all I got really dark and felt pretty depressed, so this week I'm trying to get back to a happy place. So far so good! We'll see how the week goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment