Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Some Days I Hate Titles

Well most days I hate titles. I am so very not good at summing written works into just a few words. It takes more brain power than I have.

I feel that I haven't had a lot of brain power lately. Yesterday and even today I am feeling very blah. Part of it I know is due to the fact that I have a couple of different events coming up this month that I am looking forward to (PAX and my parents visit) and I'm stuck waiting on them to happen. I wish they would just hurry up and get here already.

Especially PAX. Not that I am not looking forward to my parent's visit, but at PAX I get to play a bunch of shiny new video games, which I can't wait for.

And speaking of my parent's visit, they will be here on Thursday. I don't know yet how long they will stay, but I know it will be at least a week. I've been coming up with a list of different things we can do and it should be fun having them around. If nothing else it will give me something to do, which I seem to be lacking lately.

I should rephrase that statement. I have plenty of projects to work on, but none of them are calling to me. None of them feel like they are worth working on, if that makes sense. I know I should just shake off my listlessness and tackle something, but it is easier said than done.

And I fear this entry is beginning to head in the direction of mopeyness, which I want to avoid so I think I will wrap it up. Short and sweet today, with not much said. Like many TV shows on the TV these days. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment